[Pharo-project] About FileSystem

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Feb 3 04:43:37 EST 2011

Hi guys

Igor convinced me to publish filesystem into the squeaksource Filesystem so that others people can not feel
that we are stealing it from colin. Now since we want it as a fondation for the our system, we should invest on it.
and this is what I'm doing.

So here is what I did
	- fetched all the versions from colin, lukas, pharotaskforces
	- pushed all the versions to squeaksource/Filesystem
	- pushed all the versions to pharoTaskForces

Now I will publish to squeaksource/Filesystem.

If people want to join this is open and free.

Stef