[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.4

Francisco Ortiz Peñaloza patchinko at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 22:57:00 EDT 2011

In fact Pharo 1.3 uses OCompletion built on top of ECompletion[1] and
RoelTyper.

I just looked at 1.4 and it looks simpler but OCompletion works great for
me! I think is a great tool but it's not well integrated (cause there's been
a lot of changes, new editors and yada yada yada)

IMHO it does't hurt to have them (you can disable it and use ECompletion
instead or you can even disable both tools) and makes Pharo more friendly to
newcomers from others IDEs.

Cheers,
Francisco

[1] http://uncomplex.net/ecompletion/