[Pharo-project] Some bugs

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 04:23:06 EDT 2011

Wow, this is a very good collection.

In the same vein there are similar bugs that slow down my development:

4514: Resumable assertions and expected failures do not work together

4609: Syntax highlighting broken

4611: Implementors browser broken

4615: Text selection makes colors disappear

4642: FinderUI>>compileSource: aString notifying: aController

4643: Inspector>>fieldListMenu: aMenu

2404: Monticello and Subclasses of ProtoObject

2194: MCSnapshotBrowser and Traits

Now I think the subliminal message of this thread is that the Pharo
community should focus on making the existing images really stable
before hacking away on Pharo 1.4 and beyond ... :-)

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch