[Pharo-project] PPElementParser & a small PetitTests contribution

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 03:05:20 EDT 2011

Ohh ohhh, that was a bit too fast:

I don't really see the point of PPElementParser? Why don't you just use

    aParser answer: anObject

?

For the problems of your commit:

- There is not a single test case. PetitParser had 99% test coverage
before your commit.

- All PPParser classes should have a class comment describing the
class and its instance variables.

- Please stick with the formatting conventions and don't leave
commented code in the codebase.

Cheers,
Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch