[Pharo-project] Releasing 1.3: TODOs

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon Aug 8 02:51:37 EDT 2011

TODOs to get 1.3 released:

1) store a 1.3Core on gforge build with an old vm. Double check it works with old VM.

     It is likely that, again, I did not think about this for some of the images on gforge... it might
     mean that we need to re-generate images and re-build the Full image based on that.
     I should again stress that this situation is sucking the live out of people (at least me) and
     we need to *simplify* our story *considerably*. This is *not* sustainable like this.

2) store a 1.3 on gforge (take form Hudson). double check with old vm

3) update the one-click with reasonable Vms. Which ones? I am confused wrt to VMs, so I need help here.

4) update the website.
   	- especially regarding VMs

For 1.4, we should *really* *really* make sure that we auto-generate the *final* *unchanged* release artefact...
and *one* *defined* family of VMs, with the one-click (and just one one-click, not two) build from the latest VM.

	Marcus

--
Marcus Denker -- http://marcusdenker.de