[Pharo-project] Moving tracker mails to second list?

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Apr 17 11:57:58 EDT 2011

+1 for me.
Marcus do what is simple. No extra stress no extra next perfect solution.

Reading the mails per thread is simple and easy. It takes 1 second max by clicking on the down arrow
to spot something important. I read all the mails and I did not feel like getting swamped by them.
Now we can have another mailing-list if people prefer.

Again please do not aim for perfection or we can also stop pharo and work on
mail analysis and forwarding. But I would prefer not. :)

Stef