[Pharo-project] difference between Sequenceable and Ordered

Tristan Bourgois tr.bourgois at laposte.net
Fri May 28 04:30:37 EDT 2010

Hi,

I took a look on the ANSI standard. I base my work on
the paper of Wiliam R. Cook "Interfaces and Specifications
 for the Smalltalk- Collection Classes"
http://carlstrom.com/stanford/cs242/readings/12.pdf
I prefer this paper because dictionary is not a protocol
a single protocol. It takes the behavior of Indexed and
I think that's logical. But ANSI standard is very interesting
and we could use the 2!

I think Nicolas is right about the 2 differences. I think
I blocked on the literal sense of Sequenceable and Ordered.

Tristan.