[Pharo-project] CommandShell

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu May 27 00:07:59 EDT 2010

On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 09:30:51AM +0200, laurent laffont wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to load CommandShell into Pharo.
>
> I have the error:
>
> This package depends on the following classes:
>   PluggableTextController
>   PluggableTextView
> You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load these
> definitions:
>   ShellWindowView
>

> Do you know where I can find  PluggableTextController and  PluggableTextView
> ? Or maybe we can use other classes to make it compatible with Pharo

Hi Laurent,

Sorry for my late response, but the errors that you are encountering are
just missing MVC classes. CommandShell has both a Morphic and an MVC user
interface, but MVC has been removed from Pharo. I think that you can just
ignore the the errors, and the Morphic UI should still work properly.

Yes I should split CommandShell into separate packages in Montecello
so you can just load what you want. But I have not done this yet for
CommandShell or OSProcess.

Dave