[Pharo-project] ClassTestCase

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun May 23 03:52:43 EDT 2010

> We're working on it, making small changes and creating code standards
> tests and code quality tests.
>
> It would be great to have a way of tracking the results of these tests
> in a distant future and make them mandatory before integrate new
> things into the image.

Francisco

Three points:
	- I agree on the principle. Normally I read all the code that is integrated
	- now we should pay attention. I prefer to put code that make progress but is not perfect
	versus doing nothing and waiting for a better one
	- then people can comment on the submission made on the tracker but really few do it.

So what is the solution let the code rot there? And kill our good energy.
So you see nothing is simple.

This is clear that having a nice bunch of SmallLint rules should not hurt :)

Stef