[Pharo-project] Feature: SystemOrganizer class>>default returns SystemOrganization

Sean P. DeNigris sean at clipperadams.com
Tue May 18 11:21:40 EDT 2010

Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Now can we do it better :) what I would love it if we can have
> SystemOrganization be an instance variable of the SystemDictionary and
> may be returned by the categorizer message sent to Smalltalk globals.
> This way each instance of SystemDictionary would have its own
> SystemOrganizer instance.

Sounds good.  I might be able to do that if I had more detail.

Also, until that refactoring is done, it would be helpful to make
SystemOrganizer easier to use - if not the method, maybe at least the class
comment?

Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>  This will make sure that people
> can experiment with alternate semantics and that we do not have one
> monolitic system :)

Sounds interesting (even though I'm not sure exactly what that means, lol).
Maybe I'll do a little digging here...

Sean