[Pharo-project] Problem in Pharo 1.1 (Igor?) : You have reached the size limit of the changes file.

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:21:15 EDT 2010

I found this message in  CompiledMethod, which should be:

CompiledMethod>>checkOKToAdd: size at: filePosition
	"Issue several warnings if the end of the changes file is approaching
	a fixed size limit, and finally halt with an error if the limit is reached."

	^ SourceFiles checkOKToAdd: size at: filePosition

looks like Pharo didn't integrated this method.

also, make sure you using a proper  source file array..

SourceFiles class == ExpandedSourceFileArray

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.