[Pharo-project] The Pharo Linux Vm [WAS] Squeak VM+FT2Plugin, all Pharo 1.0 rc3 tests green

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Wed Mar 31 03:25:33 EDT 2010

Well 5.0 is still in Alpha.
Feedback is slow, so the issue is how to drive acceptance?

The problem with the 64bit  VM with 32bit images  is that all the plugins have to be recompiled. Mind I did do the FreeType one.
However I was thinking that we could run the 5.0 VM in 32bit mode and use the existing plugins to minimize impact.

John M. McIntosh <johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com>   Twitter:  squeaker68882