[Pharo-project] Seaside XUL [was: Virtual Desktops in Polymorph]

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 07:57:49 EDT 2010

Just thinking. Maybe stupid. With SeasideXUL:
- we have a native portable UI
- several people can work on a same image at the same time
- work on a distant image easily
- reuse a lot of existing XUL components
- have these sort of things:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIvxXebd77E&feature=related

Laurent Laffont

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 12:45 PM, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com