[Pharo-project] Pharo help (was About danny help :)

Danny Chan chan_dhf at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 6 03:01:22 EST 2010

Hi Torsten!

I am the first to acknowledge that this is your project. And I am also the first
one to admit that my code is not great, being a beginner with Smalltalk in the
first place, not being a software developer secondly (I develop optical systems
in my day job), and playing with software only in my spare time (which will be
certainly much less in the future, because I just got a brand new daughter).
So please see my contributions more as sketches of the functionality that
might be nice to have in a help system, rather than a real implementation. I
am completely happy if people get a rough idea of what might be desireable,
and then throw away the whole mess I've made and do it right! So please, scrap
the stuff and implement it cleanly, because only by seeing what you are doing
with the code I am learning.

Cheers, Danny