[Pharo-project] Really Important message (tm)

Germán Arduino garduino at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 15:25:44 EDT 2010

ok, my signed agreement is leaving today for France.

I will try to start understanding how is the contribution process in
Pharo and playing a bit with unstable.

Unfortunately I've very little free time, but still, will try to help.

Cheers.

Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net>   Twitter: garduino
Arduino Software & Web Hosting   http://www.arduinosoftware.com
PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com