[Pharo-project] Menu navigation

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 10:02:03 EDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <sean at clipperadams.com>wrote:

> It seems that the world menu navigation is not as usable as that of Squeak.
>
> For example, to go to full screen mode:
> Squeak: click -> move down -> click -> move down -> click
> Pharo:   click -> move down -> move right -> click -> move down -> click

I would be more detailed. Why don't you say the menu labels instead of move
xxx ?
I have ever seen full screen.

> What is the advantage of this way?

I have no idea. What I do am aware of is that we want clean and short menus
for Pharo. Having looong list menus is unconfortable to work with. How
frequently do you use that option ? how many people use that ?
Cheers

Mariano