[Pharo-project] Problem loading Exupery on PharoCore 1.0

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 16:08:40 EDT 2010

Not sure with this either, but I think it comes from a bug related to squeak
and pharo syntax. Pharo admits a slightly modified Squeak syntax, probably
this code that didn't compile was commited in Squeak and was perfectly valid
there. When this happens, you get that window indicating the syntax error.
If you change the code and then accept it, you get past this step, but then
it fails in the place you are seeing now. Maybe there is a bug report for
this problem already.

 To get out of it right now... maybe Bryce can commit the fixed code from
squeak and you won't have the problem, or you can debug it and try to find
the place in where nil appears (the error pops because its sending
#methodClass: to nil).

Remember, all this would be true if it is the error I think it is.

Regards,
            Javier.

Javier Pimás
Ciudad de Buenos Aires