[Pharo-project] Alien and special objects Array

Fernando olivero oliverof at lu.unisi.ch
Tue Sep 29 04:21:26 EDT 2009

Hi Torsten, strange because Alien used to crash on old images because
it adds to slots to the special objects array, and since the indexes
are hardcoded throughtout the whole  image, it crashed after loading
Alien.

We fix that problem a while ago, and i've also added a initial loading
check ( that validates that the special objects array is the requiered
size).

Could you tell us if you get that error? And more info on when it
crashes?

Saludos,
Fernando

pd:  did the special objects array change in the last core?