[Pharo-project] OT: vm performance

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Mon Sep 28 21:24:55 EDT 2009

Thanks!  I was thinking in terms of "anything but Smalltalk" to avoid the obligatory FUD and Mud slinging.  However, it does sound like a useful idea, and if the code is already written, it can't hurt to see what it shows.  If it flags something, then I can figure out whether I can get the IT types to believe it.

Bill