[Pharo-project] Link to Pharo by example book

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Mon Sep 28 09:49:34 EDT 2009

Hi,

I think the tutorial/book page should include a reference to "Pharo by
example" instead of "Squeak by example"
http://www.pharo-project.org/documentation/tutorials-books

(I don't have a login otherwise I would do it)

Also, it should be usefull to insert links to all required files for
running examples. I have to provide a student of mine with them. Which
image should he use ?

Thanks,
Noury
http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/noury/
-17èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents
(JFSMA’09). Lyon, 19-21 Octobre 2009 - http://bat710.univ-lyon1.fr/~sycosma/JFSMA09/

-2nd International Workshop on Agent Technology for Disaster
Management (ATDM'09), Nagoya, Japan, Dec. 13rd, 2009 - http://doesnotunderstand.org/wikka.php?wakka=ATDM2009

-16ème Conférence francophone sur les Langages et Modèles à Objets
(LMO). Pau 2010 - http://lmo-conference.org/2010

-ESUG 18th International Smalltalk Conference - Barcelona, Spain 2010
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2010