[Pharo-project] Fwd: could you have a look athe HostSystemMenusTest

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Sep 25 15:04:06 EDT 2009

marcus replied that ...
and john sent me fixes

On 24.09.2009, at 02:35, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Sep 23, 2009, at 11:42 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:
>
>> Ok, you removed the 'File' menu on purpose then?
>
> no idea :)

I did that... the "File" menu had no entries with files. None. Just
quit. And those where in the App menu, too.

So I moved the quit entries to the app menu (my VM is configures to
have it named "Pharo, not "Squeak VM").
I moved the preferences there, too.

I think that having a File menu only makes sense for Apps that deal
with files in a meaningful way.

	Marcus