[Pharo-project] Fileout the test results

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Thu Sep 24 17:41:05 EDT 2009

you could also look at the baseline test result scripts i wrote for
publishing to the Pharo wiki. They write it out in Google wiki format,
but it could be adapted for simple email use.  I hadn't got as far as
integrating this into the image, but we don't need much code to write
out the TestResult in a decent format.

cheers
Mike