[Pharo-project] Fileout the test results

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Thu Sep 24 11:07:21 EDT 2009

Hi Mariano,

I agree it would be a cool feature to add to the TestRunner. I guess
it is even quite simple.

In the meantime this is what I do:
1. Shift-Click with middle mouse button on the list, so that the halos
for the PluggableListMorphPlus are show.
2. Click on the red Menu halo and select the menu item "copy list to
clipboard".
3. Voilà!

There is even a "copy selection to clipboard".

This is Morphic at its best IMO.

Cheers,
Bernhard