[Pharo-project] implementors of

Ross Boylan ross at biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue Sep 22 00:11:27 EDT 2009

In the system browser I have PRAjaxSearchWidget>>renderContentOn:
selected.  When I hit the "implementors" button, or when I highlight a
method name in the body of renderContentOn: and hit alt-m, I only get
implementors of renderContentOn:.

Is it supposed to work this way?  Is there a convenient way to get a
list of all the methods in body of renderContentOn:, and pick one to see
its implementors (as in vanilla squeak, at least 3.10).

I'm working with Pier-1.2.app.zip downloaded a few days ago from the
Pier site.  Running on Linux.

Thanks.
Ross