[Pharo-project] Fwd: about setting and preference.

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at free.fr
Mon Sep 21 08:26:00 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I've changed the new setting implementation.
The new proposition is attached.
I think that this  implementation is in sync with Lukas remarks;
and yes, I think it is much better now, thanks!
I also removed PragmaHandler and SettingHandler classes as Stephane
suggested.
It temporarily includes several (stupid) examples for testing purpose.
Comments have not yet been changed.
I will do it asap.
Remarks, comments etc are welcome.
Cheers