[Pharo-project] Closure fixes

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 14:30:57 EDT 2009

> No, the fixes are not dependent on Gofer. I am just using it to script
> the load.  There's been a lot of chat about Gofer - i had no idea what
> it was. so i figured i'd use it for something!

Looks cool.

However, from your comments I doubt that Gofer does what you expect.
Gofer does not load the packages in the order specified, but instead
merges the contents of all specified packages into one single load
operation. From the comments in the script I think that every Part 1
to 9 should all use their own Gofer instance to be truly sequential.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli