[Pharo-project] Is there a way to use rename refactor while preserving whitespace formatting in refactored methods?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Sep 20 10:47:46 EDT 2009

Philippe,

I **never** would have figured you as being on the pro-comment side of this topic.  No offense intended, it just surprises me :)

I will stop short of commenting on the complexity of the problem; I just keep hoping that it will get fixed, and will happily test anything Stef, Gwenael, et al. think is a working version.

Being able to freely use the RB when rewrites are required would be a great benefit to me.

Bill