[Pharo-project] plan for pharo release candidates

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Sun Sep 20 10:21:30 EDT 2009

Stef, i think it is a good idea to pause the update stream. We will
also want to arrange for a core image to be published after the
recompile etc.

I am about to post a complete set for testing. I will start a new
thread with instructions.


On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi all
> I did not integrate some pending changes because I would like to give
> priority
> to the closure fixes. Now I do not have the time to really look at them
> and I'm not expert in the changes made.
> So if someone wants to help this is the time.
> We will have in 3 weeks the pharo sprint and I think that this is not
> a great time
> to do that. I will be busy again this week with my day job and no time
> for pharo this week.
> Sorry.
> Stef
> _______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list
> Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr
> http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pharo-project

More information about the Pharo-dev mailing list