[Pharo-project] Fwd: Universes? or Metacello meta repository

Michael Robers mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Sep 16 07:59:57 EDT 2009

I am interested in learning how we could use metacello. Not for 1.0.
Before we commit to it for 1.1 I think we would need to conduct an
experiment in parallel to get a feel for it. We should also review the
other proposals. Then commit to one proposal for 1.1 1.2 etc and make
the process work.  Or we could stall 1.1 until we have a process in
place but I think we will still have fixes coming in we will not want
a lag. What do you think?

Cheers
Mike