[Pharo-project] Visual nonsense

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Tue Sep 15 19:02:04 EDT 2009

Gary, especially for the W2k theme, it would be really nice to have a distinct look for the selected view's icon in the task bar.

Andy, is there a good place to change the background fill style?  When I last looked, it seemed to me that it was hard-coded.  You mentioned a configuration tool you wanted to build, but I would be happy to use a do-it chunk to make the change; I just could not find a relevant style.

Sorry to bug you guys with such relative minutia.  Thanks to all for the lots of stuff that works well enough that I notice these things.

Bill