[Pharo-project] getting rid of these boring questions and popup

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Fri Sep 11 17:21:22 EDT 2009

i would be quite happy if the "this variable is not used" was picked
up by a lint rule.  the "your using this variable and you haven't yet
assigned a value" is sometimes nice. however, if lint/slint/slime (?)
had a nice permanent UI mechanism in the browser (i haven't checked)
then I would get rid the former in preference of such a framework that
can point out all sorts of useful things with the code when you accept
methods. could then be package / context aware etc.

Mike