[Pharo-project] icons in pluggablelistmorph

Tudor Girba girba at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Sep 11 16:12:11 EDT 2009

Hi Stef,

The MorphTreeMorph widget of Alain follows a different design and
already provides a straightforward way to deal with icons.

I already use it for displaying trees in Glamour. But, that tree
widget appears to be significantly slower for displaying simple lists.
That is why I want to try with PluggableListMorph to see what can be
done and with what performance.

Cheers,
Doru