[Pharo-project] [update] #10446

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Sep 11 07:48:58 EDT 2009

10446
-----

ar 315 UIManagerization. Replaces all the trivial references to
PopUpMenu,
SelectionMenu, CustomMenu, and FillInTheBlank.

ar 314 Add a revert item to the patches menu so that local changes can
be
reverted after diffing to a repository. Useful to weed out intermediate
changes that turn out to have no impact after all.

bf 316
- sort class vars and pools (merging Eliot s and my fixes)
bf 317
- deal with nil user/password in MCHttpRepository
- bf 318
- store and read preambles/postscripts in textual source, too
- show preambles/postscripts when browsing a snapshot

rkrk 319
Making shortcuts work in the MCPatchBrowser

tfel.320
    Adapt a test-case to reality
	- In the MCSnapshotBrowser, when we have abolutely
	nothing selected, we don t want to see an empty
	string, instead we see the packages scripts or, in
	the testcase, the info that this package doesn t define
	any scripts