[Pharo-project] May be some problems with MC history

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri Sep 11 05:56:13 EDT 2009

thanks lukas

in general you did not get any problems?
Beause I was careful and the changes seemed simple except the last one
The result is that apparently I lost classes that were not in the
changes!
and instance variables.

I'm now comparing with the squeak trunk image to see if this is an MC
problem
because this is the first time I got that strange behavior.

Stef