[Pharo-project] Fwd: call for bug hunters

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Sep 10 15:16:59 EDT 2009

I checked the code of bert and the order is just important for
instance variables
now I want to see if this fix the problem is see often.

Now I checked and there was no change in the load semantics of MC
since 3.9
in squeak as well as in pharo so I do not see why we could not load
closure fixes.
probably it needs some care but not a change from MC
Stef