[Pharo-project] Slice-MCDependenciesDialogPlagueFixed-ab.1.mcz

Andrew P. Black black at cs.pdx.edu
Tue Sep 8 18:11:43 EDT 2009

Ideally, what I think we want is for all of the packages to be written
atomically.
However, that is something that MC does not currently know how to do.

Next best would be to collect all of he log messages ahead of doing
any of the writing to the repository.
That would also require some major changes, but at least I can see how
to do it.

Providing the checkbox is s mere matter of morphic programming ...
perhaps, if the box is not checked, and the user cancels one of the
ensuing dialogs, the
behaviour should be to reuse the log message from the Slice?

	Andrew