[Pharo-project] CLFramework-UIBuilder

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 17:00:50 EDT 2009

Thanks for probe and conseils :)

>It might be nice with a tab of its own for an editor of a morphs
>LayoutFrame, which could replace the current properties Anchors,
>Position and Extent

Im not sure of understand correct way (my english is poor). Want you say a
button around the selected morph for edit position, extent and anchors? I
think in something similar but working with an new halo.

>- The attributes are quite easy to edit (except not remembering old
>values for a few of them if I navigated away, then back again)

I could try that, but i´m dont know do it with actual controls.A simple
change of text launch the valueChanged event of controls ( textboxes
properties ). When i can save for retrieve an old value?

>- The menu editor was very nice (a bit unintuituve that you had to
>ctrl-s after entering data before navigating away though, yet autosaving
>on icon selection. Also, only icon changes were accepted when you chose
>a new icon, the rest (label etc.) were lost)

I´m not be good tester i believe. I´m cannot reproduce the error. Note the
text value, or help text only is updated in the treeview when the intro key
is pressed in the textbox.

>As for widgets, the only one I was really missing was a splitter.

I believe i could add the next weekend :)

Thanks to all for probes :))