[Pharo-project] Slice-MCDependenciesDialogPlagueFixed-ab.1.mcz

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Tue Sep 8 12:59:07 EDT 2009

Damien skrev:

>       Sent to you by Damien via Google Reader:
>

>     Slice-MCDependenciesDialogPlagueFixed-ab.1.mcz
>     <http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoInbox.html>
>
> via PharoInbox <http://www.squeaksource.com/> on 9/8/09
>

> Is it necessary to offer a checkbox in the parent's save dialogue to
> ask if this is the desired behaviour?
With the current behaviour, I'd say no. If you try to cancel the extra
dialogs, it leads to an error and unloadable slices... Better then with
an atomic operation that is either done or not, and having the comment
behaviour forced.
Ideally, I think it'd be nice to have an "apply to all" checkbox, and if
not checked, change it so comments are all set before anything is
stored. (using the comment for the "top" package as default)

Cheers,
Henry