[Pharo-project] Lumiere 1.0

Fernando olivero oliverof at lu.unisi.ch
Tue Sep 8 10:14:44 EDT 2009

Please load Lumiere  in a fresh image, this is an Alien related problem.

When you try to load Alien twice you get this error, because loading
Alien increases the size of the Smalltalk objects array by two.

I'm going to fix this now, for the AlienOpenGL loader to not try to
load Alien if is already present in the image.

Fernando