[Pharo-project] Lumiere 1.0

Tudor Girba girba at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Sep 8 07:06:06 EDT 2009

Hi,

Actually it is probably not empty, but the repository settings say that:
Global: No Access

Thus, if we are not registered as developers we do not have access.
You probably want to allow read access for everyone.

And another question: What is the license? Given that none is
specified on the repository, I would have to assume that it is not
open or free to use :).

Cheers,
Doru