[Pharo-project] Closure review

Michael Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Mon Sep 7 12:46:59 EDT 2009

Hi yes I know. I was not clear enough. Pharo gas had closures for some
time and I helped test the integration - but the debugger has been
broken since they were integrated. I wanted the definitive source so I
could check the integration. It turns out eliot knew the debugger was
broken along with a few other things and gas kindly applied fixes to
the squeak trunk. We are now integrating these in pharo

cheers mike