[Pharo-project] question about Issue 207: ImageSegment discoverActiveClasses strange error

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Sep 6 13:42:33 EDT 2009

On Sep 5, 2009, at 10:46 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Sep 5, 2009, at 3:10 AM, sheridan at sheridan-mahoney.com wrote:

[...]

>> I have found a report that seems quite interesting, and have done
>> some digging into the issue described here:
>> http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=207
>> ( ImageSegment discoverActiveClasses strange error )
>> and now I have a few questions I was hoping to get feedback on.
>

> We would love to have a couple of tests for imagesegment!!!!
> Adrian did you publish the ones you did?

I committed my image segment tests to the inbox (Tests-AdrianLienhard.
19). There are some initial tests in ImageSegmentTest (one fails,
which documents a problem of loading symbols). I also implemented
support code that allows one to analyze a segment binary (i.e., to
iterate over the instances in the segment without instantiating the
objects). This should simplify writing more tests.

Cheers,
Adrian

[...]