[Pharo-project] Issue with DisplayText and InterpreterSimulator

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Sun Sep 6 06:35:17 EDT 2009

Without looking at the VMMaker code I guess that this is a DNU of the
message between:and: (the currentClass in lookupMethodClass: has
pointer 4, which is the nil object, so it seems the lookup failed). To
debug this, I would look what the receiver class is (i.e., 1171660)
and then why it does not understand this message. BTW, do you also use
Pharo as the image to simulate?

Cheers,
Adrian