[Pharo-project] Building a VM and/or plugins

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Sep 6 03:49:14 EDT 2009

Hi

I was discussing with john at esug and I think that FFI or Alien
should be in the image by default.
So I imagine that it would help you to get openSLL.
This way we could get platform widgets access (with as fallback
FileList and others).
We should really think about that for 1.1

Of course it means that a malicious guy can overuse the plugging to
access the files...

Stef