[Pharo-project] Impossible launc/use Lumiere

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 17:07:12 EDT 2009

I try use Lumiere

http://vst.ensm-douai.fr/ESUG2009Media/uploads/1/lumiereIWST-2.pdf

 for show a sample OpenGL window but don´t works. I dont know what i doing
bad.What is needed for use OpenGL in Pharo?

Is a stupid idea use OpenGL under Pharo for create 2d UIs ?  My idea is use
Lumiere for build UIs embedded in a morphic window, but with OpenGL widgets,
buttons, textboxes etc  s  is a possible idea?  I could for example use
OpenGL external widgets libs for use in Lumiere? Will be fantastic do a
UIBuilder using that. If Lumiere dont works for that exists another lib o
posibility?

Regards