[Pharo-project] [Bulk] Re: Rio: binary mode copy not keep

Vicnet oselev at yahoo.fr
Fri Sep 4 04:22:43 EDT 2009

Helllo,

> Sorry but I dont understand most of your email.

Ok, I resume

There are 2 independant pbs:

1) when use Directory>>addTree, I've got:
   UTF8TextConverter(Object)>>error:'Invalid utf8 input detected'
   on stream reading

2) "Directory home binary files first isBinary" return false
   I think it should return true because base dir is binary.

For the suggestion on FileKernel>>entries, it think, IMHO, that
  self select: [:e | true ]
is not so elegant (even Collection have a #contents method, which return
self in fact :-) )
But it's not important... just a thought.

a+
Vicnet