[Pharo-project] [ANN]

Peter Hugosson-Miller oldmanlink at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 03:53:35 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 9:38 AM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.ducasse at inria.fr>wrote:

> Peter you should have a look at Squeak by example and soon pharo by
> example
>
> in short if you had a category with *MyPackage in a class of another
> package then
> your package MyPackage will contain the extensions.
>
> You can see the extension by clicking on the Monticello browser and
> clicking browse.
>
> In fact this is a good practice to check the extensions of a package
> before publishing it.
>
> I can show you during the break :)
>
> Stef

Hej Stef,

I was up quite late last night (=this morning) preparing that huge slice for
the WriteStream on: issue, so I overslept this morning, and I have to be at
the train station by 12:00 today, so I think I'll stay in my hôtel until
then.

But if you can point me to a concrete example, I'm sure I'll understand it
when I see it.

Peter