[Pharo-project] [ANN]

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Thu Sep 3 19:49:41 EDT 2009

Sig,

I doubt you missed anything; I dragged EndOfStreamError into it because IMHO, that's where the real problems wait for us.  If I had to make code work on 3.10, I would fill in missing pieces (in this case #readStream) there rather than hold back my Pharo code; in fact, that's more or less what I am doing with Pharo too.

Bill