[Pharo-project] Added package SLICE-RemoveReferencesToReadStreamOn-PeterHugossonMiller.3 to PharoInbox

Henrik Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu Sep 3 18:04:55 EDT 2009

In VW, the methods are called readStream and writeStream.

Personally, I prefer that, as a method starting with as... to me
indicates having created a new equivalent object, not just a wrapper
which is used to access the original object.
There's a big difference between calling f.ex. _as_Array on an
SequenceableCollection, then messing with the elements of the object
returned, and doing the same with a method called asReadStream.

Cheers,
Henry