[Pharo-project] ODBCWarning

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 08:56:19 EDT 2009

Cool!

If that's of any help, I volunteer to test your stuff on Windows XP (SP3) for both clients & RDBMS.  At the moment, I can test for MySQL, InterBase, SQL Server 2000.  But if you need it, I could take some time and set up a DB2 server and an Oracle server for the same platform.

Cool!  Very very cool!

Question : I know it's usually not recommended to test stuff that requires external output (such as setting up user, password, DSN, etc) but I think we should design a very simple database, on all those RDBMS and use SUnit to automate testing.  What do you guys think ?

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
Blog: lamneth.wordpress.com
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)